When you receive pink slip for no fault of yours, you need to stay positive and should not fret out. Until you are fired or signed a resignation, you are entitled to avail unemployed benefits and apply for loans for unemployed in the UK.
In the absence of a stable income source, it would not be easy to manage your day to day expenses or run the household. However by seeking timely loans for unemployed you could ease your cash crunch and search for a new job without any stress.
If you are laid off without your fault, you are eligible to receive an allowance by the government. Although unemployed benefits are small amount which would be insufficient to meet your basic needs, with some amount in the bank you build credit worth and can apply for unemployed loans. You should not exhaust all of your savings as you cannot time out when exactly would you get a new job.
Generally it takes less than a month to receive a cheque in your bank after you apply for unemployed benefits. While applying for benefits, ensure that you fill all the details correctly. Update your electoral details online too. This would help to ease the process.
After you receive the benefits’ check you should search for an unemployed loan with ease of repayment. However main stream lenders would not be interested in advancing funds in the absence of income. You can search for private lenders who provide loans for unemployed people.
When you look for unemployed loans, keep following things in mind:
- Do not opt for cash advances such as payday loans for unemployed people. The payday loans are expensive loans and seek repayment within 30 days. However in the absence of income, it would not be wise to use your benefits check in the repayment. So you would need a loan that allows you to repay in instalments.
- In order to make your search for unemployed installment loans for UK residents a hassle free affair you should contact a loan broker. Brokers can help you avail loans with easy repayment plans.
With unemployment you would require a new loan and manage the existing loans as well. A broker can guide you on negotiating with your current lenders on the repayment of loan. You can request the lenders to allow you to repay later on without a late fee or ruining your credit history.
Next they can search for unemployed loans as per your repayment capability. You should apply for limited amount and that too with delayed repayment that begins after you get the new job. With delayed repayment clause you can stay stress free and prepare for your job interview with a complete peace of mind.
Save and flourish
You need to make every effort to save some bucks when you are unemployed. Every penny saved would be equal to a penny earned. Here are some quick tips to save when you are unemployed:
- Use public transport and save majorly on fuel or gas.Consider buying monthly passes as they are much cheaper. Drive only when it is absolutely required.
- With unemployment you cannot afford to have wasteful spending. So, you should not spend on expensive habits such as smoking cigarettes or alcohol as these may use a substantial amount of your savings.
- Be a smart shopper and save on groceries. You can cut out fancy items from your list for some time. Next buy groceries on bulk and ensure that you do not buy any offer without having it on your list. Make maximum use of discount and offers.
- Have a budget and keep a close eye on your inflows and outflows.
All in all, unemployment is a temporary condition and you should ensure that it remains the one.